Monday, November 06, 2017

I think he liked it!

"Although Lou Antonelli and I may never see eye-to-eye on ANYTHING politically, I must tell you that I read his story with outrageous glee, and did everything I could to edit it well for him.
"That he took so many of my suggestions is something I'm proud of him for, and humbled by.
"His story, "Queen's Crossing," is one of my FAVORITE stories in this anthology, and it is extremely well-written.
"it was always my goal to ensure that GOOD stories would appear in this anthology, regardless of the author's personal ideologies.
"Louis Antonelli wrote a helluva good story, and I'm proud and honored to have been part of its development.
"Way to go, Lou!"

Thanks, Lou Berger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...